LOL, your parents have a cool sense o humor! :D
Thats funny. You that big a nuisance?
@ rads: mum does.. father just exists :P
take a hint baliga, leave home!!!
Lucky you! :)
Dude, I love your template.
@vatsala: thank you :) its the pink and i love it.. http://blogspottemplates.blogspot.com/
haha, it's the return of the discussions on pink templates :)
@baliga: kindly check yahoo messenger for some louve-filled messages :)
@ schmetterling: checked. and the love has been returned. :))))
LOL. Guess I didn't give a chance for my parents to put one up.
apparently this one is meant to be taken literally.."this is a good house. when its vacant." considering that father, mother, bro, me and granparents share the same roof...... :DD
baliga - update lady!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
LOL, your parents have a cool sense o humor! :D
Thats funny. You that big a nuisance?
@ rads: mum does.. father just exists :P
take a hint baliga, leave home!!!
Lucky you! :)
Dude, I love your template.
@vatsala: thank you :) its the pink and i love it..
http://blogspottemplates.blogspot.com/
haha, it's the return of the discussions on pink templates :)
@baliga: kindly check yahoo messenger for some louve-filled messages :)
@ schmetterling: checked. and the love has been returned. :))))
LOL. Guess I didn't give a chance for my parents to put one up.
apparently this one is meant to be taken literally.."this is a good house. when its vacant." considering that father, mother, bro, me and granparents share the same roof...... :DD
baliga - update lady!
Post a Comment