- has anyone seen 'Little Ms Sunshine'?? its not too great a concept. same dysfunctional american family storyline.. but there is a very very poignant scene towards the end between the brother and the sister. and moi couldnt help sobbing my eyes out. maybe this has something to do with the fact that my own brother and me had a huge fight and havnt spoken a word ot each other for the past month.. but that scene just had me all teary eyed. (which does not usually happen)
- and 'Temptations Of the West'- Pankaj Mishra is a crash course in politics. after Butter chicken in Ludhiana this was quite unexpected. not exactly something i can read continuously.. but nice never the less.
- fashion show work is dragging like a biyyaaach. the dyeing work has been done. printing and stitching remaining and the show is supposed to be next week. i am sooo screwed. sigh
- i am a bit obsessed with the song called 'Nagin-the lady cobra' - Decibel. its not available on lime wire any suggestions where i can get it? audio not the video.
and esp since i have so much work i decide to devote all of my "free" time online randomly checking out blogs and dying on every instant messenger service.
:D
8 comments:
Wow! Wow! Wow! Time out! I saw a pic of Hostel 11 in your frozen memoirs. Thats my alma matter. Not H11, but IITB.
And from what I deduce you do not do engineering!
Are you a tailor?;)
hahaha! ur the ONLY one who has shown some enthusiasm for the picture. i had gone to amchi mumbai for MoodI for the fashion show.. Dec'06
and NO i am not a tailor. i try to design. but i am better at gettin my work by others :D
Actually I was still a student in IITB in 06. Infact as a member of the press corp (er I mean student newspaper) I got ringside seats to the fashion show:).
I really liked the movie "My Little Sunshine". It's a sarcastic take on the American dysfunctional families. I thought the movie was hilarious. I don't remember the scene that made you tear. But the scene that made me laugh until tears rolled was the scene when the little girl starts dancing. I was rolling in laughter.
@ok: good god! lol... small world.. but apart form tht the fashion show was a disaster acc to moi(for our group). so anyway.. moving on :P
@twisted dna: the part towards the end when he finds out hes colour blind.. and starts talking.. and she just puts her arm around him to comfort him..:( aww im all teary eyed again.. sigh.
baliga - can't believe it's you going teary-eyed. You're another mushy girl after all :p
we should start IMing each other :D
@ rads: haha.. yeah yeah i am.. maynot seem like it i know :)
@ schmetterling: ;D we shuld. and i think.. think i got u on me yahoo msngr.. but not sure.. and i didnt want to im some random person :PP
Post a Comment