LOL. That is so very true. BTW did I tell you, I like your one liners and those short profound posts. :)
@ leo : thank u.. tho if it is within quotation marks i didnt think of it first :) this is from a book i had read.. cant place the name... but well it makes so much sense right now.
Errr its kinda too profound. Does it simply mean you can buy anything you want? I am kinda dense!
@ok: haha.. well im not talking abt material things.. i meant it in the sense tht at times even peace of mind has to be bought..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL. That is so very true. BTW did I tell you, I like your one liners and those short profound posts. :)
@ leo : thank u.. tho if it is within quotation marks i didnt think of it first :) this is from a book i had read.. cant place the name... but well it makes so much sense right now.
Errr its kinda too profound. Does it simply mean you can buy anything you want? I am kinda dense!
@ok: haha.. well im not talking abt material things.. i meant it in the sense tht at times even peace of mind has to be bought..
Post a Comment