Tuesday, January 05, 2010

q&a's

question: if your in a fucked up mood, is it fair to take it out on the people around you?
in the sense do you expect people to understand you, there by assuming you have the license to be the bitch??

(i would like to think that when i pms i hole up in my room and not meet people; thereby not transferring the love around. but i need to do a small survey to know the truth)

4 comments:

SDR said...

lol how perfect this world would be if we vent on those who caused the pain..

no i dont think your over simplifying it.. just an opinion i guess..

SDR said...

oh and holing up in the room = more time to wallow in self pity and denial. and a myriad other things. but after an hour i get bored and then search for food. :D

Unknown said...

The people who love you have been created to vent out on you and let you vent out on them!! I think you should vent out on people who understand you are just venting. I have realised, I always go back and explain why I did the venting and it actually makes me talk about what is wrong calmly after it is all out. Otherwise I would have just bottled it all up and made it become worse. But I do this to very few people and am equally understanding when it's done to me. So depends on your equation with the vent-ee???
http://mythsnair.wordpress.com/

SDR said...

hmmm quite true... ventee equation is of paramount importance