I am sure along the way we have all hurt some one and they would be happy if we weren't a part of their scene. But i am quite glad for the ones who have made it bad for me coz i don't think I would be me if they hadn't happened and I like who I am. So it depends I guess on the kind of person you are...But Baliga, I don't think anyone will have a problem having you in their lives :) http://mythsnair.wordpress.com/
u know i agree with you. all experiences are quite insightful if you know where to look. and that which does not kill you only makes you stronger. Learnt it the hard way, but that way its something that you'd never forget i guess...
2 comments:
I am sure along the way we have all hurt some one and they would be happy if we weren't a part of their scene. But i am quite glad for the ones who have made it bad for me coz i don't think I would be me if they hadn't happened and I like who I am. So it depends I guess on the kind of person you are...But Baliga, I don't think anyone will have a problem having you in their lives :)
http://mythsnair.wordpress.com/
u know i agree with you. all experiences are quite insightful if you know where to look. and that which does not kill you only makes you stronger. Learnt it the hard way, but that way its something that you'd never forget i guess...
and hugs on the last bit :D :D
Post a Comment