but its no where close to that. i still feel like i am drifting in and out of things. and that i am still so impulsive, that sometimes nothing seems sacred. and i like my job. but i dont think i love it. and as for getting my own place, i dont think that would be happening soon. i dont particularly feel responsible. or old. in my head i feel young (hence got the license to not take things too seriously)...
part 2: i miss my brother. its fun to have him around. he is family. and maybe even my grandma (mum's mum).
i dont really know if 2010 is going to be a good year. 2009 sucked ass towards the end. in a way things did even out. and that which has not killed me, has only made me stronger. but i dont want to have any high expectations from it.. dont really want to be shot down again.
and a question : do all good things come to an end??
1 comment:
I think Baliga no one at any point feels old or grown up. You might have moments of realisation, but inside you always feel the same. I realise Im 27 when I talk about my sister and tell people she is a lawyer and then it strikes me if he is grown I must be too, or when I look around my apartment and realise I own and pay for everything or sometimes at work when some decisions have to be made by me; but on the whole I feel the same I felt since I can remember. Which is a good thing. Why feel old and out of it??
As for expectations, maybe we expect too much out of life. I always crib on the points of not being where I want to be, not having achieved what I wanted to achieve and so on. But I forget to see how far along I have come along and what all I have accomplished in the process. Think about it, you are working, you have people who love you, you are smart and funny and kind and helpful; these are more than most people can boast about. So I think you are doing great. And if some people can't see it, they are not worth it. And good things will keep coming, with few bad stuff thrown in. So let's take it in our stride and have a good time. Love you.
Post a Comment