everytime i go for a walk to boat club road i am remembered of the countless times i have gone there with a good friend of mine. we used to go there everyday between 5-7 and, just walk. and ofcourse gossip for the entertinment quotient. the houses in the lane are simply superb. and all we used to do aside from the gossiping was oogle at the houses! if not the houses then the dogs. (no the men are quite ugly) i remember even being bitten by one such loving dog on christmas no less. but the memories that the lane conjures up are myriad. and each one is special. the houses, dogs, people. the gosip sessions on the road. then going into boat club and eating icecream, thereby defeating the actual purpose of the walk... all brilliant.
yesterday i went for a walk after a long time. and i realised that i havent been out to that road to just talk a walk in forever! and instead of the usual one hour that i had planned on walking i ended up walking for 2 straight hours. by the time i reached home i was dying from the walk. but was so worth the effort.
6 comments:
Can we safely conclude we are going to see a slimmer version of Baliga in a few months?
lol.. baliga has given up the goodness of walking :P. sigh i should continue the walks though..
Sigh! This post reminds me of the walks I used to take with a friend of mine... It was special.
Ooh. I love walking sometimes. Sometimes. :)
I am gald I stumbled upon your blog! Its niiice!
@ leonydas: hello :)
@ pri: thankoo. :)
Hi :) I was away for a while, three months to be precise.
Post a Comment