i swear life cant get better than this. Saturday we had a fashion shoot for like 5 hours. where i modelled. which was brilliant fun. then sunday, monday(due to bandh) and tuesday(gandhi jayanti) holiday! i love this long weekend. i actually thought i would haul ass to bangalore or something. but didnt.. but yeah. i still slept late. got up later. ate. slept. ate. slept. tv. music. ate. tv. :)))) and there is still one more day to go! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
8 comments:
hahaha, enjoy :)
Our long weekend's coming up. Columbus day monday.
enjoy while it lasts..cause once u start working,there is no such a thing as a day off,or a holiday,espcially if your working for an MNC.(im assuming ur still in college??) i worked monday evening for a couple of hours and today! :( :(
oh yeah, and u can forget the concept of bunking.for ever.
@ rads: thankuu :)
@ne: i teach :) so i have to get up at 7 to haul ass to work. 6 days a week. so this was a well deserved weekend. and i know what u mean about the concept of bunking being lost.. sigh.
long weekend :p sounds much like what I do here!!
BUT, roomie did ask if I had ID to show that I was old enough to drink, and the conversation included dancing, so *maybe* if I manage to procure the necessary ID, *maybe* I might have my first night out!! :o
Or I could just be reading too much into what she asked. :p
But I will need your advice when it comes to shopping for party wear!
@jan: bring it on sistah. im just overflowing with advice. and u maybe reading a bit much into what she said :PP mwah.
Huh! So I was blogging with a model all this while. When I tell my friends Ill make you a supermodel who was Miss India Beautiful Hair or someting;).
@ ok: haha! as they say any publicity is good publicity :P more modellin in store for mood i :)
haha i know i might be, but that's just a total giveaway of how STARVED i am for company!!! sigh... :-/
Post a Comment