Monday, April 28, 2008

monday morning

sigh i quite hate monday mornings. after getting to sleep in and laze in bed on sundays, getting up at 7 is a whore. 3 cups of kapi in the past 2 1/2 hours. and im still groggy, cranky and sleep deprived. ironically try as i might i cant seem to sleep longer than 9.00am on sundays. work has screwd up my lifestyle. sigh.
anddd...
i have 2 more months, then i finish working for a year at college. i am so waiting to finish the year and leave. quite eagerly waiting to leave, might i add. of course the decent bank balance as well. so whee.

on another note a friend is getting engaged this thursday. and since i wont be able to make it for the wedding i thought i would take a gift for her. now my dilemma is should i get something for her alone, or for boi as well.. hmmm i dont know him. and i frankly cant be bothered with the boi. but the gurl i louve.
so suggestions would be welcome.

3 comments:

Schmetterling said...

When I am faced with questions like these - I usually do a gift card; mostly because I don't care about the boy, but the girl might be offended that I don't.
There have been times when I've just gotten stuff for the girl, though :-)

MASALA CHAI said...

Get the friend something ! and Add a card wishing them both.

Anu Russell said...

I usually get stuff that they can use when they move into a new home...or a his/her watch...and when the ppl involved dont matter...then gift card it is...