the start is quite definitely the most difficult. every sunday at times i have to wonder what all has to be accomplished and kind of die with worry as to how the rest of the week will progress. i think it goes with the theory of fear of the unknown type of thing. ok that was a bit dramatic, but get the drift im sure. but when monday comes and goes by as today has i realise that it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. not to say it was easy or stree free. but it wasnt so bad. and that i can deal with it and move on to the next day. and the next. the start is the worst, then it just gets better. or more importantly you get used to it. and hopefully one follows the other!
4 comments:
Before I forger. You are tagged.
http://moodswings-ok.blogspot.com/2007/12/middle-named-tag.html
And are you the goverment executioner or something? I am pretty sure teaching is not soooo stressfull;).
-Ok
It DOES get better once the week has begun... like you're caught up in the momentum of things until you're brought to a calm point (sunday) when you stop to think (not always a good idea) and then the vicious cycle continues...
I know how you can break it :)
Make a trip to Lincoln, Nebraska... I pwomise I'll throttle monday blues if they come near you!
@ok: dnt assume things about something you dnt know/ havent tried.
and about the tag will def attempt it a lil later.
@jan: haha. loves u.
Hey I have taught. Well, not a lot. But I have. And I do have to give a lot of talks. And, its not all that bad.
Post a Comment