Saturday, November 27, 2010

*cheers*

to new beginnings! even if its not the best of decisions a change of scenery is always good.

5 comments:

ChefTZac said...

Did you move cities? We want more info!

SDR said...

haha how i WISH it was cities i was moving. But more like new job seems to be coming through. fingers crossed :)

how be you?

ChefTZac said...

I wish I had a new job too. In fact, I wish I had a job, period.

I'm stuck doing nothing much at home. Killing time by teaching cooking classes.

Also working on my food blog. http://memoirsofacook.blogspot.com/

SDR said...

mayb move into the city and see what can be worked out??? im sure after new york on your resume a lot of people would want you on board. just a thought :)

ChefTZac said...

Yeah. It shouldn't be that hard to get hired. It's just that I haven't come across a job that I really want. I'm kinda against working for the big hotel chains but I might end up doing that soon.

Ugh.