delhi 6 was a waste of time. cant get over the mess they made of the movie. though sonam kapoor's clothes in the film was a refreshing change. dev d on the other hand was a revelation. abhay deol (i cant BELIEVE he is related to bobby and sunny, btw) was fabulous. as was kalki. the interpretation of devdas was fantastic. maybe the fact that i had no expectations from the movie that i had such a fab time.
back to gym, driving class and much procrastinated computer classes.
3 comments:
I agree, the movie should have been named "kala bandar" instead. what a soddy waste. Sonam looked lovely though! :)
Awwww you still blog. I was going through my old blog and came across some of your comments.
-Ram
P.S. I am 'OK'.
And you seem to have buckled down:) I don't know if its just me but what you write seems more calm and happy:)
Post a Comment