Wednesday, July 02, 2008

famous five.

5 things i would save in a fire provided i got my cellphone/ credit card/ wallet.

hmmmmmmm...

1) my waaaabbbit. no not rabbit. my brotha. :P

2) i pod.

3) macbook pro.

4)

5)

yea that about it. there are no animals in the house. so nothing else to add.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant believe ur grandma's not there in the list......... ;)

great posts..keep rocking....

SDR said...

lol. and whn art thou starting to blog??

Anonymous said...

hehe :) but of course the mac book pro!

Schmetterling said...

wow, i doubt i'd put my brother at the #1 spot, I'd definitely go for my ipod and a macbook pro (if I had one), I wouldn't ever bother saving my stupid dell laptop.
I'd prolly try and save some clothes though :P

SDR said...

@ schmetterling: whch dell one? the pink thing?? and yeah some designer hand bags i might add to the list.. got some nice moschino ones.. what are u five things ud save in eventuality of a fire?