im all cried out.
after all the rants i just realised that i have changed. and maybe now i expect things. things which i know cannot be given to me. things which i havnt exactly asked for either. its just the expectations that kill more than anything else.
moving on sounds easier said than done.
when you look back do you regret?
and also, perhaps you werent as important as you thought you were? as special?
it is not about having someone fight you battles.
or having them catch you everytime you fall.
its just about standing by you through the good, bad and more importantly the ugly.
and its just a fantastic way to start the week wouldnt you say?
4 comments:
it IS about standing by you through good, bad , ugly.it IS about companionship.
I hear you loud and clear. Wish I knew the answer. :)
its just about standing by you through the good, bad and more importantly the ugly
I completely agree. It's all that really matters.
For a while, I just made sure I didn't expect and so I was never troubled. It made me empty though. So I do now.
Post a Comment