Tuesday, March 11, 2008

she will be loved.

i think with my head.

write with my heart.

and talk with a bravado thats,

more farce than true.

off late im on a 'what if' trip.

for the only beauty of unrequitted love lies in the 'what if'

and the bravado that usually flows so easily

well seems to have deserted me.

its not about comittment.

might be about trust. faith even.

it probably is about letting your guard down

a free fall of trust.

hope.

but, actually is just a prayer that someone does not,

will not,

break your heart.

5 comments:

Ram Srinivasan said...

Does it mean what I think it means?

leoNYdas said...

yes, does it?

MASALA CHAI said...

so true my friend.

so very true.

I loved this.

MASALA CHAI said...

BTW , my text messages aren't getting through to you , I'm up for coffee today if you are.

SDR said...

@ok & leo: no it does not mean anything. its just rambling in a particular frame of mind.

@masala chai: muah! ill call u.