hmmm thangu ma louve tagged me with 7 quirks that i have, and well need to shout out to the rest of the world. just incase they didnt think i was wierd enough. now i dont know what consitutes as quirks and whats just plain creepy or boring.. so im just goin to list'em out.
now for zem quirks.
- for starters i dont like children or maybe i should say im not fond of them. i dont seem to possess any maternal instincts what so ever. i think some babies are cute. and by these i mean fat babies. but i dont go all "awwwwww" over babies or children. infact im not unsure how to react around them at times. wierdly my brother (the anti-social biyach) is quite good with kids. the smaller they are the more he likes to harass them. think i found a babysitter if i ever have kids.
- maybe this goes with my short attention span and the general adage that i get bored with everything at the drop of a hat. people rarely sustain my attention over prolonged periods. its not to say your not interesting( some just arent) but well i get bored. people or otherwise. and the ones that do sustain my interest you know who you are. :D
- and coming to numbah thweee. think 2&3 are related. i expect every relationship to end. friendship or otherwise. naturally or otherwise. i dont know why. or maybe its me being highly insecure. other times we just drift apart.
- im not romantic in the least. the candle light dinner hoopla holds no meaning. and roses and choclates/ and gifts dont make a difference to my life. and i cant sit through any romantic comedies/ or chick flicks even. truth be told i dont love easily , but when/if i do, i give it all. its sort of like all or nothing at all. extremes at its besht.
- i lourve rasins. i dont know why. i can sit and eat a cups full of them. but im not so fond of the nuts. :P and speaking about food i love my brahmin sapad. nothing beats rasam rice with potato curry and appalam. i louve home food. and i love my vegetables and fruits. but rasins rule the roost. :)
- i love animals. more than people without a doubt. i have always wanted a house on the hill in goa. with loads of cats/dogs/ and every other creature (no reptiles please). i go all 'awwwww' over puppies/kittens. and i sit and watch discovery and animal planet and watch all the louving documentaries that are there. i cry when i see animals hurt. and i get all emotional. but entire generations in my family can die (pass away ? more politically correct?) and im dont really give a rats ass.
- im scared of traffic. which is why i have never learnt to drive. and i hate. detest crossing roads. ill take 15-20 minute detours to prevent crossing roads. and if im crossing the roads with someone i will be clutching their hands (death grip et all) till we reach the other side.
ok that about it for now.
6 comments:
You dont like kids but you like animals! That qualifies as a quirk.
-Ok
I MISS YOU AND YOUR QUIRKSSS!!! :(
sobb...
btw I seriously have to blog one of these days.. seems like I'm gonna burst! and I have been happily killing many trees by printing off tons of notes.. :-/
anyhoo mwahs, love and hugs!
@ok: i dont think u have attemptd this before??? if havnt and jobless attempt ur quirks..
@jan: what notes? and mail!!!!!
I KNOW you get bored with everything :P you have the attention span of a door knob which is none, that is not to say you ARE like a door knob because if it were so it would be a very pretty , extremely kick ass and kinda funny door knob . Apart from that I already knew all that about you. BTW, I have totally been gorging on raisins, a new found love since mum bought some to make payasam which I hate , So I'd just take out the bloated , payasam juice filled raisins and eat 'em and now I eat raisins all the time ! And walnuts.
Absolutely agrees with OK.
On the traffic part, I don't know if its the US thingie... but when I came back to India, I found myself squealing and clutching my friends hand hard while crossing the road or when I see some auto wala driving... :(
i absolutely have the number 3 quirk too. it's bloody painful. but i just can't shake it off!
Post a Comment