mood indigo is happening or happening? is the question my dear. after round 10 of fights we have booked tickets. and now finalised theme and dresses. now we need to co ordinate some more regarding the only thing that will hold this together, and that is sponsors. since we are just perenially making presentations and not get gotten any money confirmed, lets see how this thing goes forth.
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
though i want to go. especially to prove a point. quite petty. but i want to.
and ofcourse the shopping. :D
7 comments:
i heard shopping! shopping, shopping, shopping. shop till you drop. or till you're broke.
Welcome! My room was 235 Hostel 3. If you look at the walls just about the table I would have scribbled my name:). Or, I think I would have scribbled something on my shelf door also:).
-Ok
lol.. let me haul ass to bom then we'll see about the room and the like.. :)
Oooo change of photo. You look very different, though.
lol.. the earlier photo was quite old.. this is newer(not newest:P) one.
Best of luck :D I concur with OK on the photo.
Proving points-- NEVER petty! Isn't most of life all about proving points anyways? Either to oneself or (more interestingly) to others? Only thing is you could see it that way or you needn't, but it's there... dunno if that made sense.. anyhoo since this was done with and retail therapy promptly administered ;) you're good to go!
mwahs+love!
Post a Comment