Wednesday, September 19, 2007

subject matter.

"Dont explain yourself to anyone.
the ones who love you dont need it.
and the ones who need an explanation shouldnt matter"
how i wish everyone would just follow this. its soooo irritating having to answer people. the minute i feel i 'need' to give people an explanation i tend irritated. one thing that i really detest is telling people what i have been upto, where i have been, what im doing etc. etc. when people i dont give a rat's ass for asks such questions i give vague answers. there by leading to more specific questions regarding what i have been upto. leading to more vague answers. its a vicious cycle i say. that's not to say that just because i love you i can deal with questions. im more tolerant if i love you thats about it. the thing is that the people who matter just know whats going on in you life without any explanations. those who dont know well...
i have a problem with authority. i think that sums it up.

5 comments:

Ram Srinivasan said...

Here's another perspective:

People ask you questions cauze they care! It is not to control you but to ensure that you dont get into trouble.

SDR said...

@ok: lol.. somehow i just KNEW u were going to take this angle. i understand what ur trying to say , and to an extent agree with u.. but i just cant deal with questions (or too many questions from ze louved ones). period. care or not.

Ram Srinivasan said...

Actually though I advise like a saint I do get angry if somebody asks me why I am doing something! Isn't the answer obvious "Cauze, I want to do it!"

Anonymous said...

I miss this twisted yet sane logic of yours!! :p

unfuel the planet said...

i guess its in fashion to say that you have problems with authority.