Sunday, September 10, 2006

dilemma

i dont like the sleaze that is an integral part of the job profile. i dont like the derogatory comments. i dont like the fact that im mentally traumatised thinking about going for work. i dont like the fact that safety is an issue at the work place. and i wonder if i 'm over reacting and i should just take it as it comes...... ;(

4 comments:

rads said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rads said...

I don't know what the problem is but I think I can guess. whatever it is, don't take crap. The world is full of opportunities that we do not have to lose our self-esteem for something that we think is important now.

Be smart, but be aware.
Hope you feel better soon. :)

SDR said...

thanks...couldnt take the shit.. did the internship for about 2 weeks and now looking out for somthing better..lol.. and im back to being me..:)

sinusoidally said...

G'luck. It can be hard working in such a place...